Right now you have an opportunity to live in a perfect location, in an exceptional community of all brick, well designed 40, 44 & 50 ft. homesites with select bungalows and two storey homes surrounded by trails, parks and schools.
The Harbour Pointe community is located north of Toronto in Penetanguishene/Midland and is the gateway to Georgian Bay. Experience the beautiful town with its exceptional lake views along with it’s parks, pathways, beaches and harbours plus enjoy all the restaurants and shops that are within 3km of this community.
We invite you to Get More and Live Well in Harbour Pointe. You will discover exceptional prices and affordable luxury along with the opportunity to sell your GTA home and live mortgage free.
- Clay Brick exterior with quoin (as per plan). Colours to be predetermined by Architect (as per colour scheme).
- Maintenance free aluminum siding, soffit, eaves and downpipes.
- Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles with 25 years manufactures warranty.
- Basement to be poured concrete with heavy-duty damp-proofing and weeping tiles.
- Vinyl Casement Windows for front elevation and Vinyl Sliders to rear and side elevations.
- Basement Windows Vinyl and Thermopane Sliders.
- Decorative sectional roll-up garage door(s).
- Exterior coach lamps on front elevation. Exterior lights at rear doors.
- Fully sodded lots except for protected areas with precast walk and patio (where applicable).
- Two exterior weatherproofed electrical outlets.
- Two exterior water taps.
- Steel clad insulated entry doors with weather stripping, and/or windows (as per plan).
- Steel clad insulated door from garage to home, (as per plan and as allowed by grade). Where not installed, there will be no further obligation.
- Stainless steel double compartment Kitchen sink with single lever faucet.
- Vented outside exhaust fan over stove. Choice of white or almond. Choice of quality kitchen cabinets with laminate counter tops. (From builder’s samples).
- Kitchen cabinet unit designed for dishwasher rough-in to accommodate dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Security deadbolt on front door, side doors (where applicable).
- Cold cellar storage in basement (as per plan
- Single lever faucets in all vanities.
- Choice of vanity cabinets and laminate counter tops (from builder’s samples).
- White bathroom fixtures (from builder’s samples).
- Purchaser to have choice of ceramic wall tile for main and ensuite bathtub enclosure (from builders samples).
- Tub deck (as per plan).
- Ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
- Single lever temperature sensitive shower controls.
- 100 amp electrical service (circuit breaker panel) with heavy-duty copper wiring throughout in accordance to Hydro One Standards.
- Interior electrical lighting fixtures – excluding living room.
- Exterior electrical light fixtures – including front door chimes and two outside weather-proof electrical outlets, one at front and one at rear of house.
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) to all bathroom outlets.
- Directly wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for family safety (as per building code).
- Interior walls, trim and doors to be painted one colour throughout.
- Drywall used to interior walls and ceilings.
- Textured ceilings in family room, living room, dining room and foyer.
- Ceramic tiles in entrance, kitchen, baths and laundry room (from builder’s samples).
- Quality upgraded 36-ounce broadloom with 10mm foam under pad throughout.
- All sub-floor joints to be sanded and screwed.