NOW OPEN – Our next offering of affordable luxury in Orchard Meadows, located in delightful Lindsay. This fine community has exceptional all detached, all brick – bungalow and two storey family homes on 40 ft. 44ft. and 50 ft. homesites. Discover homesites up to 165 feet deep plus a beautiful court. Homes choices are available with walk out basements. Orchard Meadows will embrace and welcome you and your family home to a tranquil community with area parks and playgrounds.
Everything here is close by and just waiting to be discovered. This historically rich and vibrant small town has excellent schools, festivals, dining, big box and unique shopping, a theatre, a library and art galleries and artisan studios. The plethera of Lindsay amenities include The Ross Memorial Hospital, Old Mill and Rivera Parks, Lindsay Golf and Country Club. Boat, paddle, cycle, hike or drive along the renowned inland Trent- Severn Waterway/ Passageway. The Victoria Recreation Corridor is a rail trail that stretches 55 km in length is used year-round for hiking, horseback riding, cycling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. The Ken Reid Conservation Area is just a couple of minutes away.
- Clay Brick exterior with quoin (as per plan). Colours to be predetermined by Architect (as per colour scheme).
- Maintenance free aluminum siding, soffit, eaves and downpipes.
- Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles with 25 years manufactures warranty.
- Basement to be poured concrete with heavy-duty damp-proofing and weeping tiles.
- Vinyl Casement Windows for front elevation and Vinyl Sliders to rear and side elevations.
- Basement Windows Vinyl and Thermopane Sliders.
- Decorative sectional roll-up garage door(s).
- Exterior coach lamps on front elevation. Exterior lights at rear doors.
- Fully sodded lots except for protected areas with precast walk and patio (where applicable).
- Two exterior weatherproofed electrical outlets.
- Two exterior water taps.
- Steel clad insulated entry doors with weather stripping, and/or windows (as per plan).
- Steel clad insulated door from garage to home, (as per plan and as allowed by grade). Where not installed, there will be no further obligation.
- Stainless steel double compartment Kitchen sink with single lever faucet.
- Vented outside exhaust fan over stove. Choice of white or almond. Choice of quality kitchen cabinets with laminate counter tops. (From builder’s samples).
- Kitchen cabinet unit designed for dishwasher rough-in to accommodate dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Security deadbolt on front door, side doors (where applicable).
- Cold cellar storage in basement (as per plan).
- Single lever faucets in all vanities.
- Choice of vanity cabinets and laminate counter tops (from builder’s samples).
- White bathroom fixtures (from builder’s samples).
- Purchaser to have choice of ceramic wall tile for main and ensuite bathtub enclosure (from builders samples).
- Tub deck (as per plan).
- Ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
- Single lever temperature sensitive shower controls.
MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM
- Door to laundry room from garage (where indicated as per plan andwhere grade permits).
- Single laundry tub (as per plan).
- Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- Electrical outlet (heavy duty) for dryer.
- Outside vent provided for dryer.
- 2” x 6” exterior walls with R-22 insulation, R-50 insulation in the attic and R-12 insulation in basement.
- Forced-air high efficiency gas furnace with heat recovery ventilation system (HRV).
- Hot water tank is a gas rental unit.
- Ducting is sized for future air conditioning.
- Thermal control vinyl sliding patio door (s).
- Windows and doors sealed with quality caulking.
- Metal clad exterior doors with magnetic weather-stripping.
- 100 amp electrical service (circuit breaker panel) with heavy-duty copper wiring throughout in accordance to Hydro One Standards.
- Interior electrical lighting fixtures – excluding living room.
- Exterior electrical light fixtures – including front door chimes and two outside weather-proof electrical outlets, one at front and one at rear of house.
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) to all bathroom outlets.
- Directly wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for family safety (as per building code).
- Interior walls, trim and doors to be painted one colour throughout.
- Drywall used to interior walls and ceilings.
- Textured ceilings in family room, living room, dining room and foyer.
- Ceramic tiles in entrance, kitchen, baths and laundry room (from builder’s samples).
- Quality upgraded 40-ounce broadloom with 10mm foam under pad throughout.
- All sub-floor joints to be sanded and screwed.