Country manors have been making statements of quiet, dignified grandeur since the days of medieval Europe. Now, Riverbend Estates has redefined the dream of owning a country manor with a sumptuous collection of magnificent homes unlike anything the Peterborough area has ever seen.
The Riverbend Estates presentation centre is now open by in-person or virtual appointments. Riverbend is known as one of the most unique, prestigious and desirable communities to ever be offered in the Peterborough area. Don't miss your opportunity to own a fabulous new estate home in this exclusive community.
- Inviting architecturally designed streetscapes and elevations with complementary colour schemes, styles, and materials.
- Brick detailing, vinyl siding and/or brick with stone detailing exteriors, as per elevation, with complementary roof and paint colours.
- Exterior columns, as per plan.
- Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and down pipes - all colour-coordinated.
- Self-sealing asphalt shingles with 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Garage door(s) with decorative glass inserts, as per plan.
- Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
- Insulated metal front door with brushed chrome finish grip set and deadbolt.
- Front door featuring Low-E glass insert and/or sidelight(s), as per plan.
- Vinyl Low-E casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All operating windows are screened. Front elevations windows have decorative grilles, as per plan.
- All basement windows to be vinyl sliders with Low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required, as per grading conditions.
- All sliding patio doors to be vinyl with Low-E glass and screened.
- All doors and windows fully caulked.
- All exterior doors complete with weather stripping.
- Fully sodded lot.
- Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry and rear patio.
- All lookout lots to have decks with stairs to grade, and walkout lots to have a deck only (6’ x 8’ decks).
- 9’ ceilings on main floor and 8’ ceilings on second floor excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
- Optional lofts and retreats have 8’ ceilings excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical or dropped areas or sloped ceilings.
- All interior walls and trim painted with quality latex paint.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring in front foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, all bathrooms, main floor laundry rooms and mud rooms, from Builder’s standard samples.
- 40 oz. broadloom with quality underpad on second floor, including optional loft and/or retreat level except tiled areas. Carpet selections are subject to restrictions.
- Prefinished oak natural hardwood flooring on main level (except tiled areas) and all finished stair landings.
- Colonial style baseboards throughout, casings on all windows and doors painted white.
- Classique series interior doors painted white.
- Brushed chrome finish hardware on all interior doors.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Oak veneer stairs, handrails and pickets in natural varnish finish.
- Spray textured stippled ceilings throughout, except for kitchen, dinette, all bathrooms and main floor laundry rooms which have a smooth painted finish.
- Direct vent natural gas fireplace with white painted mantle, from Builder’s standard selection.
- Quality cabinetry with granite counter tops in kitchen and servery where applicable.
- Under-mounted stainless-steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet and pull out spray.
- Flush breakfast bar.
- Open area with rough-in plumbing for future dishwasher (cabinet not provided).
- Imported ceramic tile flooring, from Builder’s standard samples.
- Ceramic wall tiles, from Builder’s standard samples, installed in tub enclosures up to but not including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub enclosures are tiled to approximately 18” high above tub deck and shower stalls are fully tiled.
- White ceramic bathroom accessories.
- Mirrors over all bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in powder room.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring in all bathrooms, from Builder’s standard samples.
- Pressure balance control faucets in tub enclosures and separate shower stalls.
- Single lever faucets in bathrooms and powder room.
- All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per plan.
- White plumbing fixtures installed in all bathrooms.
- Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms, as per plan.
- White pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.