Picture Homes is pleased to introduce The Trails of Lily Lake, our newest community in the west end of Peterborough. This pretty as a picture neighbourhood is bordered on one side by protected conservation lands and offers direct access to the meandering Jackson Creek and scenic Trans-Canada Trail lands. The community also features a centrally located community park for residents.
We take pride in offering our purchasers a variety of new home designs that suit their lifestyle perfectly. Every one of these plans feature outstanding floor plan layouts, exceptional curb appeal and the excellent value they have come to expect from Picture Homes.
Whether you choose one of our attractive 30’, 36’ & 40’ designs or one of our charming townhouse plans, you will be impressed by large windows, country kitchens and spectacular master suites. Each of our single-family designs feature 9’ ceilings as standard with some models also including dramatic two-storey entryways, double-sided fireplaces, Juliet balconies and so much more.
What better place for your family to put down roots than in Peterborough, a growing city with small town values filled with beautiful heritage buildings and parks. This jewel of the Kawarthas is situated on the Trent Water System and is surrounded by over 134 sparkling lakes and rivers plus it is only 40 minutes from Oshawa and one hour from the GTA. Peterborough offers residents a strong employment base, excellent schools including two outstanding post-secondary institutions and a diverse selection of health-care facilities including numerous clinics plus a full-service hospital.
You will be amazed at the number of activities and events your entire family will enjoy. Whether it is attending the theatre, art galleries, shopping for home-grown produce, eating at a café or exploring the many local antique markets, you are sure to find an enjoyable activity for yourself and your family. Autumn brings fairs, festivals and an amazing show of colours in the area. In winter you can skate the canal, enjoy cross-country skiing or spend a day shopping in the vibrant city centre or one of their many shopping complexes.
Since 1969, Picture Homes has been creating amazing communities throughout southern Ontario and has earned an excellent reputation from the Tarion Warranty Corporation for after-sales service. Welcome to The Trails of Lily Lake, the location of your next new Picture Home!
Fill out our Register form to receive updates about the Trails of Lily Lake real estate development.
EXTERIOR AND STRUCTURE
- Natural clay brick in pre-selected colour combinations on front elevations with a combination of brick and maintenance-free siding on side and rear elevations (for Elevation “A” only).
- Exteriors are wood grain maintenance-free vinyl siding with a stone plinth in pre-selected colour combinations on front elevations (Elevation “B” only).
- Elevation “C” to be all clay brick on first and second floors, front, rear and sides with stone on front (as per elevation).
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and down spouts.
- Lot grading will be to the requirements of the Municipality.
- Fully sodded lot.
- Two exterior lawn service taps (rear and garage).
- Self-sealing “25 year” fiberglass shingles to specially blended colours.
- Driveway surfaced in crushed stone.
- Pre-cast concrete walks to front entry and approximately 45 sq.ft. of patio slabs at patio door.
- Welcoming” front porches (as per plan).
- Steel Sectional rollup garage door(s) with decorative clear panels (as per elevation).
- Foundations wrapped with drainage membrane to minimize water penetration.
- Steel beam construction where required.
- Superior 2”x6” kiln dried wood exterior construction on all insulated walls.
- Tongue and groove sub-flooring screwed & glued to floor joists.
- 3/8” plywood roof sheathing (not particle board).
- Door from garage to home interior (where permitted by Regulation). May require steps and/or landing (as per plan).
- 32 Circuit 100 amp electrical breaker panel.
- Two waterproof electrical exterior outlets (front porch & rear).
- Electric front door chimes.
- Heavy-duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer (with dryer vent).
- Smoke detector alarm system and Carbon Monoxide Detector (located as per code).
- White Decora light switches throughout interior.
- Pre-wired for Cable T.V. & Telephone. Cable T.V. pre-wiring to Family Room & Master Bedroom and Telephone pre-wiring to Kitchen, Family Room & all Bedrooms (as per plan)
- Rough-in for future vacuum system with minimum of one outlet on each of main and upper floors.
- Builder’s standard interior light fixtures in all rooms except in living room and standard exterior fixtures (where applicable).
- Light in all ceramic shower stalls.
- Switched outlet provided in the Living Room.
- Ceiling receptacle for future garage door opener (per door).
- 2 USB plate outlets one in kitchen and one in family room to charge cell phones.
KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- Finished upgraded Kitchen cabinets with extended uppers for 9’ ceilings & bathroom vanities with rolled “arborite” or “formica” tops.
- Breakfast bars as per plan.
- Ceramic backsplash under upper cabinets in kitchen.
- Upper angled corner cabinet in kitchen (as per plan).
- Vanity drawers in all bathrooms (where possible).
- All bathroom sinks to have shut off valves & MOEN taps with pop up.
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever tap & vegetable spray.
- Hood fan with outside vent above kitchen stove.
- Open space for future dishwasher unit.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical receptacle for future dishwasher.
- Glass mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Ceramic wall tile to ceiling in bathtub enclosure.
- White bathroom plumbing fixtures with insulated toilet tanks and slow closing seats.
- Acrylic soaking tub with tiled backsplash and deck mounted faucet in ensuite bathroom (as per plan).
- Separate ceramic shower stall with aluminum framed glass door and enclosure in ensuite bathrooms. 37’ and 40’ &45’ lots (as per plan).
- Separate ceramic shower stall in ensuite bathrooms. 30’ lots (as per plan).
- Ceramic bathroom accessories in all bathrooms.
- Pedestal Sink in Powder Room (as per plan).
- Positemp pressure temperature balance valves for all showers.
- Rough-in 3 piece in basement (as per plan).
- 9’ ceiling on main floor (standard) including Patio Door Glass Transom for additional light (as per plan).
- Direct vent gas fireplace with white cabinet (as per plan).
- Ceramic tile on floor of Front Entry, Kitchen, Laundry and all Bathrooms.
- Builder’s standard 40 oz. Carpet with 7/16” chipfoam under pad. Upper Floor and stairs.
- Choice of laminate flooring on ground floor non-ceramic areas for 30’ plans. Choice of prefinished Hardwood flooring on ground floor nonceramic areas. 37’, 40’ & 50’ plans. (Excluding all Bedrooms).
- Solid oak handrails and pickets with natural finish on carpeted main
- Interior walls decorated with matte finish paint, with one coat primer and one finish coat in off white. All colonial doors, interior columns,base boards, casing and trim are painted in white.
- Decorative 2 panel (Carrera) smooth finish interior doors with “Colonial trim” & 4 1/4” baseboard and 2 3/4” Classic casing (painted white).
- Decorative “Colonial wood” trim archways (painted white).
- Satin Nickel front door grip set with interior door knobs & hardware.
- Sprayed stipple ceilings with 4” smooth border in all rooms except kitchen, bathrooms and laundry.
- Coffered ceilings (as per plan).
- 9’ Tray Ceilings in Master Bedrooms. 37’, 40’, & 50’ plans*.staircase.
- Oak nosing under spindles (as per plan)